We offer the following Windows PC services.
- Virus/Malware Removal & Protection
- Tune-ups & Troubleshooting
- Laptop Screen and Keyboard Replacement
- Motherboard Repairs
- Data Back-up & Data Transfer Between Systems
- New Computer & Peripherals Set-up
- Hardware & Operating System Upgrades
- Network & Internet Set-up
Some of these can be performed at your site or by using remote support (described below), while others need to be performed in our shop.
Contact us to discuss your problem — we’d love to help.
How it Works
By using remote support, the technician can access your computer via the internet, see on his monitor whatever is on your monitor, and use his keyboard and mouse to control your computer as if he were sitting in front of it.
In ad hoc mode, when the session begins you will be prompted to approve the connection and control. When it has ended, the technician cannot access or control your computer until you start a new session.
Alternatively and with your approval, the application can be set up for unattended access. This mode enables the technician to access your computer at any time without the need for session approval, e.g., for scheduled maintenance. It is also useful for regaining control of the computer when it has been hijacked by malware that disables your mouse and keyboard while it displays a bogus warning message. Communication between the computers is via a secure, encrypted connection so privacy and security are assured.
- Call us (613-592-8485) to discuss the problem and schedule a session.
- Read and accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Begin the session by clicking here to download “AnyDesk” – our remote support app.
- Follow the technician’s verbal instructions.
. . . then sit back and watch as the technician fixes the problem.